Business Development Manager
Rendham Marketing Services is a performance marketing agency providing lead generation services to a multitude of companies operating in various sectors from Utilities to Consumer Finance.
Founded in 2009, we supported News International Group in developing their first payment by results division. From then on, we have continued to strengthen our position as one of the leading performance marketing agencies in the country and have provided new customer acquisition strategies for companies such as British Gas, BT, EDF Energy and Vitality.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join our marketing team based out of our office in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire (20 minutes train ride from London Euston).
As Business Development Manager you will be focused on new business sales in the B2C Lead Generation market. You will be responsible for identifying new business prospects, pitching both on the phone and face to face (80:20), preparing proposals, utilising a consultative approach to closing. You will also be responsible for growing existing accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established agency with a strong reputation for providing outstanding account management to some of the largest brands in the country.
- Source new business opportunities via the internet (LinkedIn, Google etc), industry networking events, industry publications, industry contacts and CRM system.
- Pitch new clients via phone calls and then follow up through email.
- Build new relationships with new clients and agencies whilst following the Rendham Digital consultative sales approach in order to encourage new and repeat business.
- Liaise with the Digital Marketing Director to produce detailed sales proposals using the Rendham Digital standard template.
- Attend face to face meetings at the client’s offices for bigger sales opportunities.
- Communication effectively with the Digital Marketing Director to ensure all campaigns are delivered in accordance with the IO.
- Ensure the CRM system is kept up to date with all client communication at all times.
- Liaise with the Finance department to ensure that all payments are in order before activating a campaign.
- Maintain your own MI to ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and accurately.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in a performance marketing, affiliate marketing or lead generation new business sales position.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in working to achieve sales targets and KPI’s.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Have the hunger to succeed and be highly motivated.
Non-essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the UK Co-reg market.
- Interest in new media technology, current affairs and market trends.
|Job Category||Account Management, Business Development|
|Reporting to||Sales Director|
|Location||Kings Langley (WD4)|
|Working From Home Options||Yes|